BS Theater : WWBBD? BS Theater : WWBBD?

shit, I spilled my beer

I gave this motherfucker a 5, cause that's what Brian Boitano'd do. And because I'm drunk.

Apeman505 responds:

I love this guy.

Rescue Strawberry Clock Rescue Strawberry Clock

Good stuff

That was a good movie. The animation wasn't exactly top of the line, but it was well-timed, and I'd say that counts more. Even though you used computer generated voices, it still worked, and that was a damn good script you wrote.. as far as crude humor goes. Good god damn job.

MrCongeniality responds:

Yeah, but the explosions took me a while to animate. I've been working on this movie since november.

FF1 Knight VS. Garland FF1 Knight VS. Garland

Not bad at all

I enjoyed the sprite idea; it worked well. I think your movie would've benefited from being a little smaller, because it gets pretty pixelated in the beginning. It could've been a little more complex, too. Overall, though, it was an excellent first submission.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Great job!

Personally, I think tricking out cars that can only run 15s quarters with NOS is pretty ridiculous, but hey, it's America. Other than my personal dislike of the topic, this is a pretty decent "game". It has depth, choice, and is very well put together. Good luck with your next project, kiddo.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Nice

This was one of the better games I've seen. Not too much of a point, but fun to play. The transsexual was good for a quick laugh, sick, but funny nonetheless. And there's nothing better than a naked nun. Good job!

Stick Jones and the idol Stick Jones and the idol

Painful

That game was just plain painful. Piss-poor graphics, crappy idea but even worse execution, and the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you tried making the game with two hands and a mouse, I'm sure it might've come out better. Joysticks don't draw too well.