Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Great job!

Personally, I think tricking out cars that can only run 15s quarters with NOS is pretty ridiculous, but hey, it's America. Other than my personal dislike of the topic, this is a pretty decent "game". It has depth, choice, and is very well put together. Good luck with your next project, kiddo.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Nice

This was one of the better games I've seen. Not too much of a point, but fun to play. The transsexual was good for a quick laugh, sick, but funny nonetheless. And there's nothing better than a naked nun. Good job!

Stick Jones and the idol Stick Jones and the idol

Painful

That game was just plain painful. Piss-poor graphics, crappy idea but even worse execution, and the dumbest thing I've ever seen. If you tried making the game with two hands and a mouse, I'm sure it might've come out better. Joysticks don't draw too well.

HeyBaby HeyBaby

Middle of the road, all the way

It wasn't too interactive, or very long. That's ok, though, it would get frustrating as hell after a while. Not the most realistic thing in the world, but this is Newgrounds. Good for a quick chuckle, but some animation wasn't too hot. All in all, amusing but nothing special.