BS Theater : WWBBD? BS Theater : WWBBD?

shit, I spilled my beer

I gave this motherfucker a 5, cause that's what Brian Boitano'd do. And because I'm drunk.

Apeman505 responds:

I love this guy.

Rescue Strawberry Clock Rescue Strawberry Clock

Good stuff

That was a good movie. The animation wasn't exactly top of the line, but it was well-timed, and I'd say that counts more. Even though you used computer generated voices, it still worked, and that was a damn good script you wrote.. as far as crude humor goes. Good god damn job.

MrCongeniality responds:

Yeah, but the explosions took me a while to animate. I've been working on this movie since november.

FF1 Knight VS. Garland FF1 Knight VS. Garland

Not bad at all

I enjoyed the sprite idea; it worked well. I think your movie would've benefited from being a little smaller, because it gets pretty pixelated in the beginning. It could've been a little more complex, too. Overall, though, it was an excellent first submission.

Balloon Trippin Balloon Trippin

Too bad I was sober....

This definitely qualifies as one of the coolest movies I've ever seen. The movie definitely complimented the soundtrack. The only beef I had with it was the length, and the beep at the end. I only wish I wasn't sober the first time I saw this..

Oneeyecat responds:

Thanks, I just finished watching your movies. You have made some really cool trippy stuff yourself. I recommend them.

The Effects of Marijuana The Effects of Marijuana

Oh dear

I laughed so hard I think I just wet myself. It's not funny because that's what happens.. it only happens to some every now and then. It's not funny because it's an outrageous lie, because it's not. It's funny just because. You'd have to be a pothead to understand how something can be so funny for no apparent reason. I think I'm going to go change my pants after I watch it a second time.

Evolution episode 1 Evolution episode 1

Err, uh, 50-50

Unlike some other reviewers, *pointsbelow* I believe in constructive criticism. Ghost had a good point. You have the drawing skill to make a good movie, but the stick stuff definitely turns away they close-minded 95% of your audience. Tough but true, they'll see it and hate it. I thought it was alright. Not too original, but when you start off, it's tough. Mediocrity aside, I loved the soundtrack! I haven't heard that song since '97. Speaking of which, I'm going to go get it before Napster devours itself. Good luck on episode two.

Dulusion 2 Dulusion 2

Drug-Related

This is a fairly good movie.. Definitely one made under the influence of very heavy hallucinogens, as the title thing said. I liked it, but I like weird deranged stuff.

Captain Crunch Captain Crunch

Wow, Just Wow

This was one wacky-ass movie. It was a bit crude, but it was one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen... Wow.